Most Expensive Vacation Destinations in the World
With a multitude of destinations and travelers in the world today, one might wonder why one should go on overseas vacations. Overseas vacations can be quite costly, but if you are fortunate enough to have a nice partner who also shares your love of travel, it may be well worth the extra money that goes with such an exotic trip. The main reason for going on overseas vacations is to experience a different culture and also learn a different way of life. If you are traveling alone, you can save quite a bit of money by booking your trip online, and also you will have the comfort of being with someone who understands your needs and desires. Here are some most expensive destinations that you must visit at least once in a lifetime:
- The Pikaia Lodge in Ecuador is more than just a typical ski resort. The entire establishment boasts of an eco-tour, hotel amenities that provide more than just basic sleeping facilities and a good amount of relaxation time, but also includes hiking, riding, biking, rafting, camping, white water rafting, and more. The Pikaia Lodge in Ecuador is located in beautiful Quito, Ecuador on the Pacific Ocean, and is only minutes away from the Pacific Ocean. This makes it easier for tourists to reach their vacation destinations in Ecuador because traveling by road is often inconvenient or almost impossible.
- North Island in Seychelles is not a very long island indeed, just a little over an hour by car from Cape Point (which is the largest point in Seychelles). And yet, it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It has an underwater forest, and an underwater canyon as well, and I fell in love with it straight away. It is so unbelievably beautiful, I thought I would write about it, and share it with you here. I hope you enjoy North Island in Seychelles as much as I enjoyed it.
- Bisate Lodge in Rwanda: If you are planning a safari in Africa, one of the must-see tours is to Bisate Lodge in Rwanda. It is one of the finest lodges in the world. The lodge overlooks the incredible Mount Elgon River and offers some of the best photographic opportunities in the region. It has been named by the Travel Channel as one of the five must-see destinations on the African continent. It is also listed by Trip Advisor as one of the ten best lodges in the world.
- White Desert Antarctica is located in the South Pole and it is the coldest place on Earth. It was formed about 4.6 million years back by a giant volcano that erupted on the ocean floor and has since taken shape as its own terrain. The landforms are completely ice-free and there is no sign of rainfall. In fact, there are times when there are zero frost temperatures at night!
- Tierra Patagonia in Chile is a region of wilderness, spectacular forests, and lush meadows. It is one of the most beautiful regions of South America and has been an inspiration for many writers, photographers, and wildlife enthusiasts. The region was named after the region’s high altitude, which is around 5500 meters (above sea level). The name Tierra Patagonia means “Highest Mountains.”
- Hilltop Villa at Laucala Island Resort in Fiji: A relaxing stay at the Hilltop Villa at Laucala Island Resort in Fiji is the perfect choice for those who want to experience a taste of luxury in an exotic location. You will be taken aback by the unique features this villa has to offer, with the most important one being its location on the beach. The resort is nestled on a rocky outcropping atoll, which offers breathtaking views of the crystal clear water and the tropical surroundings. One of the many amenities offered by this Fiji villa hotel includes an ocean view infinity-edge swimming pool, which overlooks the crystal clear waters of the ocean and away from direct sunlight. Another reason why this resort is among the best in the world is that it has an indoor pool, gym, sauna, and hot tub.
- Necker Island is an island off the coast of South Africa, located in the Caribbean Sea. Necker Island is also known as Necker Corner, after Sir Richard Branson who is its mayor. Branson owns the island entirely, except for the airport which is owned by Virgin Atlantic Airlines. Necker Island was originally a research vessel that was meant to be used for scientific experiments but it was later used as a luxury cruise liner.
- Villa Manzu in Costa Rica: Villa Manzu is a beautiful retreat in the hills of the Pacific Coast, located in the south of Costa Rica on the Pacific Ocean. This idyllic location makes it ideal for families who would like to have their own private getaway. Since it is on private land, it can be accessed by only the licensed owner. The villa has its own private swimming pool and there is also a choice to rent a swimming pool house with the same facilities.
- Fogo Island is a very charming and idyllic Canadian island that is located on the east coast of Venezuela. It is part of the province of British Columbia. This wonderful island is not only known for its beautiful beaches, but it is also famous for its spectacular rock formations, serene and picturesque mountain-sides, and numerous other natural attractions. A visit to this island will definitely make you forget about the hustle and bustle of urban life.
- A Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express trip is one of the most exciting ways to explore a vast region of the former Soviet Union. The Golden Eagle company operates three air tours to the Russian Far East and has even launched a new series of route-breakers based on the new trans-Siberian route. One of the most popular tour operators in the region is Golden Eagle Tours, which is based in Yarra Valley, Australia. This company is known for its friendly, skilled, and knowledgeable staff, who are eager to show you the true essence of Russia. All of them are conversant with all the most important travel regions of Russia and know how to choose the right accommodation to suit your travel plans.
- The Royal Suite at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai is a five-star hotel with a contemporary design and a great location. Located next to a spectacular beach view, the Royal Suite has all the luxury that you would expect from a five-star facility; a fantastic location for dining, meeting and conference facilities, and many more great advantages. The staff at the Royal Suite are friendly and extremely knowledgeable and will make you feel like a king when you dine at this prestigious establishment. The location and the choice of dining experience are perhaps the best features of the Royal Suite, and together they make for an experience you’ll remember for a long time to come.